Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Passion

Just a quick post on my personal philosophy for success. The key is PASSION if you don't have passion you will never succeed in your endovours.

I personally have a passion for education although i am an accountant, (go figure), so i have put together a coaching programme for owners of small businesses to train them in the correct procedures and systems for successfully managing the finances of their business.

In the Network Marketing field, part of why i am involved is education both for myself and for others who work with me. As a personal pledge i promise to you that i will coach and educate you to the very best of my ability to be successful in this business. As i learn i will share what i have learned with you. That is the only way forward.

Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment